BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Stavarāja, 1696.
- 880-01 Stavarāja, 1696.
- Hymn of praise in honor and worship of the Hindu god Gaṇeśa, the elephant-headed deity, as well as emphasizing the importance of dharma. To be used in private or public recitation or prayer with many different mantras for recitation associated with Gaṇeśa. Presented as a discussion between the deities Brahmā and Nandī (the vehicle or follower of Śiva).
- 1 item (8 leaves) : paper; 11 x 20 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Gaṇeśa (Hindu deity); Devotional literature, Sanskrit.; Hindu mantras.; Dharma.; Brahmā (Hindu deity)
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts