BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Siddhivināyakavratakathā,; circa 1700-1850.
- Siddhivināyakavratakathā, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript for public or private use for consultation, recitation, and celebration and worship of the Hindu deity, the elephant-headed Gaṇeśa in his manifestation as Siddhivināyaka, a form especially popular in Maharashtra state.
- 1 item (5 leaves) : paper; 11 x 21 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn812170293; (OCoLC)812170293; (PU)5837506-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Formerly owned by Māhādevabhaṭṭa and Gaṇeśabhaṭṭa, based on the colophon of related manuscript Item 1459 (f. 4). One may also have been the scribe of this manuscript.
- Gaṇeśa (Hindu deity); Rites and ceremonies -- India.; Vratas.; Puja (Hinduism); Hindu mythology.; Manuals (instructional materials).; Prayers.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Māhādevabhaṭṭa,; Gaṇeśabhaṭṭa,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.