BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Compendium totius commentarii in octo libros physicorum; [manuscript].
- Compendium totius commentarii in octo libros physicorum [manuscript].
- Commentary on Aristotle's Physics by the Jesuit Christoph Brandis, professor at Dillingen, condensed by his student Johannes Huober. Compare Huober's uncondensed version found in UPenn Ms. Codex 778.
- 134 leaves : paper; 159 x 96 (125 x 75) mm. bound to 165 x 105 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn212374116; (OCoLC)212374116; (CStRLIN)PAUR98-A6675; (PU)2487565-penndb-Voyager
- Formerly in the collection of the Carthusian monastery, Buxheim (note, p. i).; Formerly owned by the Counts of Waldbott-Bassenheim (stamp of G.W.B.D., probably standing for Gräflich von Waldbott-Bassenheim'sche Domanialverwaltung, p. 1), who inherited the Buxheim monastery library (monastery dissolved in 1803, its property including its library given to the Counts of Ostein) from the Count of Ostein in 1810.; Sold by Adalbert Lauter (Munich), 1950.
- [Dillingen, 1609-1610]
- Physics -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Commentaries.; Manuscripts, Latin; 17th century.; Manuscripts, European.
- Personal Name:
- Aristotle; Aristotle.; Huober, Johannes,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 779
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts