BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
[Miscellany of religious works]; [manuscript].
- [Miscellany of religious works] [manuscript].
- Collection of 7 religious, predominantly Franciscan, works. 3 are by Saint Bonaventure and one is a story about Saint Bonaventure teaching about the holy life. Other contents include works attributed to Catherine of Bologna and Isaac the Syrian, a 6th-century abbot of Spoleto, along with a group of sermons. The first two items are printed, and were published together by Albertino da Lisona Vercelese in Venice in 1502.
- 208 leaves : parchment and paper; 215 x 152 mm. bound to 225 x 156 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn155964062; (OCoLC)155964062; (CStRLIN)PAUR95-A307; (PU)1580841-penndb-Voyager
- Italian, with occasional phrases in Latin.
- Gift of Francis Campbell Macauley (bookplate, inside upper cover).
- [Italy, 1502-ca. 1599]
- Mysticism -- Catholic Church.; Sermons, Italian.; Spirituality -- Catholic Church.; Monastic and religious life -- Early works to 1800.; Angels -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Sermons.; Anthologies.; Treatises.; Hybrid books.; Manuscripts, Italian; 16th century.; Manuscripts, Renaissance.
- Personal Name:
- Bonaventure,; Catherine,; Isaac,; Macauley, Francis Campbell,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 241
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts