BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Bhagavadbhakticandrikollāsa,; circa 1650-1799.
- Bhagavadbhakticandrikollāsa, circa 1650-1799.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation, study, and recitation, and is a poetic work and philosophical interpretation of devotional traditions associated with the Hindu deity Viṣṇu, defining three different kinds of devotees, prakṛtas, madhyamas, and mahābhaktas, representing lower and higher forms of worship respectively. Manuscript has an extensive commentary (vyākhyā) running parallel, above and below the main text.
- 1 item (16 leaves) : paper; 13 x 32 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn881505841; (OCoLC)881505841; (PU)6225567-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Bhakti -- Early works to 1800.; Hindu philosophy -- Early works to 1800.; Devotional literature, Sanskrit -- Early works to 1800.; Vishnu (Hindu deity) -- Early works to 1800.; Commentaries.; Poems.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 17th century.; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts