BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Compendiosa expositio in libros de Physico auditu /; Ioanne Cottunio ... auctore; [manuscript].
- Compendiosa expositio in libros de Physico auditu / Ioanne Cottunio ... auctore [manuscript].
- Commentary to Aristotle's Physics. Notes from lectures given by Giovanni Cottunio, transcribed by Domenico Bertoia. This commentary is of particular importance because of its connection to Cottunio and the Paduan Aristotelians, who were among the last opponents of Galileo and the new science in Italian universities.
- 163 leaves : paper; 202 x 146 (163 x 122) mm. bound to 209 x 154 mm. + 3 notes.
- (OCoLC)ocn155962968; (OCoLC)155962968; (CStRLIN)PAUR94-A6; (PU)1469651-penndb-Voyager
- Gift of The Friends of the Library, December 1993.
- [Padua], 1659.
- Physics -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Commentaries.; Lecture notes.; Manuscripts, Latin; 17th century.; Manuscripts, European.
- Personal Name:
- Aristotle.; Aristotle; Bertoia, Domenico,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 34
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts