BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Port of entry; Hudson, John; New York, New York, United States; 1817 May 6
- Port of entry; Hudson, John; New York, New York, United States; 1817 May 6
- Port of entry document for goods imported on the ship Importer and a charge of $200.00 to be paid to the United States government, signed by Tobias I. Tobias and John Hudson; New York, NY; Liverpool, UK
- Port of entry
- Jewish auctioneers; Shipping; Ports of entry; Business records
- Ports of entry
- Personal Name:
- Hudson, John; Tobias, Tobias I.
- Geographic Subject:
- United States -- New York -- New York; United States -- New York; United Kingdom -- Liverpool; United Kingdom
- Call Number:
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)