This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Taittirīyakabhāṣyaṭīkā, 1803.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a medieval Hindu philosophical treatise and sub-commentary on the Taittirīyopaniṣad, exploring themes of the universal Self and its relationship to the underlying principles of existence such as the abstract concept of the brahman. Text comprises the first chapter of the commentary and is written from the perspective of the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy.
- Vārānasi (Uttar Pradesh, India)
- 1 item (10 leaves) : paper; 12 x 31 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn888077583; (OCoLC)888077583; (PU)6253332-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Taittirīyopaniṣadbhāṣyaṭīkā.; Taittirīyopaniṣacchikṣābhāṣyaṭīkā.; http://hdl.library.upenn.edu/1017/d/medren/6253332
- Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Vedanta.; Advaita.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Govinda Brahma
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.