This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Laghusiddhāntakaumudī,; circa 1700-1850.
- Laghusiddhāntakaumudī, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is for consultation and study, especially for students learning Sanskrit grammar. Text is a rearrangement and abridgment of Pāṇini's grammar as interpreted by Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita. Manuscript comprises a sub-section of the larger work
- 1 item (141 leaves) : paper; 11 x 25 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn971554234; (OCoLC)971554234; (PU)7407064-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Sanskrit language -- Grammar.; Manuals (instructional materials); Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts