BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Śuklakṛṣṇaikādaśīvrata,; circa 1700-1850.
- Śuklakṛṣṇaikādaśīvrata, circa 1700-1850.
- Collection of short texts derived from different textual sources including some purāṇic and legal materials such as the Bhakticandrodaya, the Viṣṇubhakticanrodaya, and the Bhaviṣyottarapurāṇa. Focuses on fasting during the Ekādaśī, eleventh day of a bimonthly cycle (fortnight), and other related rites and ceremonies performed at that time such as acts of devotion (bhakti).
- 1 item (73 leaves) : paper; 12 x 27 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn960909651; (OCoLC)960909651; (PU)7210036-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Devotional literature, Sanskrit.; Vratas.; Rites and ceremonies -- India.; Bhakti.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.