BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Mārgaśīrṣamāhātmya,; circa 1818-1819.
- Mārgaśīrṣamāhātmya, circa 1818-1819.
- Manuscript employed for consultation and recitation; praises the month of Mārgaśīrṣa (November-December), when the moon enters into the constellation of Mṛgaśiras. Presented as a conversation between the Hindu deities Kṛṣṇa and Brahmā.
- 1 item (45 leaves) : paper; 10 x 25 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn803400890; (OCoLC)803400890; (PU)5804335-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Formerly owned by Bālaṃbhaṭa Mauni of the Brahmaghāṭa of Vārāṇasī (f. 43v).
- Krishna (Hindu deity); Brahmā (Hindu deity); Devotional literature, Sanskrit.; Hindu astronomy.; Manuals (instructional materials); Prayers.; Hymns.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Mauni, Bālaṃbhaṭa,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts