BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Dvaitavivekaprakaraṇa,; circa 1700-1850.
- Dvaitavivekaprakaraṇa, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on Hindu philosophy whose title is translated as Treatise on the discrimination of dualism, written from the perspective of the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy; work contains part of an extensive commentary called the Tātparyabodhinī by Rāmakṛṣṇa running parallel, above and below, the main root text.
- 1 item (15 leaves) : paper; 14 x 32 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn897826752; (OCoLC)897826752; (PU)6317185-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Dualism (Religion) -- Hinduism.; Advaita.; Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Treatises.; Commentaries.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts