BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Treatises of the true salt, the philosophers secrett, and of the generall spiritt of the world; [manuscript].
- Treatises of the true salt, the philosophers secrett, and of the generall spiritt of the world [manuscript].
- Translation of Traittez de l'harmonie et constitution généralle du vray sel, secret des philosophes, et de l'esprit universelle du monde from the first French edition, "Printed in Paris by Jeremias Perier & Abdias Brisard ... Anno MDCXXI." Prefaced with an address "To the most high most mightie & most vertuous Prince Monseigneour ... Duke of Lorraine," signed de Nuisement. The work is divided into three books, the first book consists of Chapters 1-9 (p. 1-28), the second book consists of Chapters 1-4 (p. 29-125), and the third book is the conclusion, (p. 126-141).
- 80 leaves : paper; 196 x 151 (182 x 130) mm. bound to 199 x 155 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn155964347; (OCoLC)155964347; (CStRLIN)PAUR95-A436; (PU)1580933-penndb-Voyager
- [England, between 1650 and 1699]
- Alchemy -- Early works to 1800.; Chemistry -- History.; Codices.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, English; 17th century.; Manuscripts, European.
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 501
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts