BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Kaṭhakopaniṣad,; circa 1700-1850.
- Kaṭhakopaniṣad, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation, study and recitation, and is a Hindu or late Vedic philosophical treatise presented as a dialogue between a father Vājraśrava, and his son Niciketas; the work addresses early concepts of the Self (ātman), as well as addressing and offering interpretation of early social and ritual action.
- 1 item (16 leaves) : paper; 11 x 23 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn898043183; (OCoLC)898043183; (PU)6319159-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Formerly owned by Brahmānaṃdatīrtha (f. 16v).
- Ātman.; Self (Philosophy); Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Treatises.; Dialogues.; Watermarks.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts