BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Bhāṣyaratnaprabhā.; Adhyāya 1,; circa 1700-1850.
- Bhāṣyaratnaprabhā. Adhyāya 1, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript used for consultation and study and is a Hindu philosophical treatise, critical gloss, and super-commentary addressing the early Mīmāṃsā view of the embodied Self, as presented in the Śārīrakamīmāṃsābhāṣya by Śaṇkarācārya. The subject of Śaṇkarācārya is itself a commentary on the ancient Brahmasūtra. The commentary is written from the perspective of the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy. Manuscript is incomplete.
- 1 item (28 leaves) : paper; 14 x 30 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn898043170; (OCoLC)898043170; (PU)6319155-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Śārīrakamīmāṃsāvyākhyā.; http://hdl.library.upenn.edu/1017/d/medren/6319155
- Sanskrit language -- Glossaries, vocabularies, etc.; Advaita.; Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Śaṅkarācārya.; Bādarāyaṇa.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.