BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Gaṅgāstavastotra, circa 1700-1850.
- 880-01 Gaṅgāstavastotra, circa 1700-1850.
- Small manuscript used in private or public recitation and prayer. Text is in seventeen verses and is dedicated to the praise and celebration of the Hindu sacred river the Ganges (Gaṅgā), in the form of a goddess, along with mention of its geological aspects (such as the tributary Bhāgīrathī).
- India Ganges River (India and Bangladesh)
- 1 item (3 leaves) : paper; 12 x 16 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Rivers; Gaṅgā (Hindu deity); Devotional literature, Sanskrit.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts