BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Muktāvalīprakāśa,; circa 1700-1850.
- Muktāvalīprakāśa, circa 1700-1850.
- Text consists of a gloss on the Siddhāntamuktavalī by Viśvanātha Nyāyapañcānana Bhaṭṭācārya; it is a commentary on the Bhāṣāpariccheda (f. 1r, line 3), a work of Nyāya philosophy also written by Viśvanātha, who is named Viśvanātha Pañcānana in the manuscript (f. 1r, line 3). The manuscript includes a sub-commentary, the Muktāvalīṭīkā, by Dinakarabhaṭṭa, though the text lacks an ending.
- 1 item (37 leaves) : paper; 11 x 26 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn958019205; (OCoLC)958019205; (PU)7090038-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Nyaya.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Watermarks.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Viśvanātha Nyāyapan̄cānana Bhaṭṭācārya.; Dinakarabhaṭṭa,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts