BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Laghukaumudī,; after 1869.
- Laghukaumudī, after 1869.
- Manuscript is for consultation and study, especially for students learning Sanskrit grammar. Text is a rearrangement and abridgment of Pāṇini's grammar as interpreted by Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita in his Siddhāntakaumudī. Manuscript comprises a sub-section of the larger work; lacks end.
- 1 item (4 leaves) : paper; 15 x 28 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn970695116; (OCoLC)970695116; (PU)7400816-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Sanskrit language -- Grammar.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.