BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Vyatīpātavrata, 1761.
- Observance (vrata) of rites, prayers, and worship (pūjā) celebrating the new moon (vyatīpāta). Rites mentioned include washing of the feet, bathing, maṇḍala representing the water of the Ganges river, lighting of fragrances such as sandalwood, among other rituals. Presented as a discussion between the legendary king Yudhiṣṭhira and the sage Mārkaṇḍeya.
- 1 item (15 leaves) : paper; 13 x 26 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn798932094; (OCoLC)798932094; (PU)5788292-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Formerly owned by Puruṣottamadīkṣita.
- Vratas.; Devotional literature, Sanskrit.; Hindu mantras.; Rites and ceremonies -- India.; Yudhiṣṭhira (Hindu mythology); Mārkaṇḍeya (Hindu mythology); Manuals (instructional materials); Prayers.; Dialogues.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts