BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Raghuvaṃśa.; Sarga 14,; circa 1700-1850.
- Raghuvaṃśa. Sarga 14, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is employed for contemplation and study and is the fourteenth section of a poetic work that deals with the exploits of the Raghu dynasty, important for mythic background to and retelling of elements of the Hindu epic, the Rāmāyaṇa.
- 1 item (11 leaves) : paper; 12 x 22 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn974037234; (OCoLC)974037234; (PU)7539400-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu mythology.; Rāma (Hindu deity); Poems.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.