BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Letter; Greenleaf, Simon; Boston, Massachusetts, United States; 1772 September 7
- Letter; Greenleaf, Simon; Boston, Massachusetts, United States; 1772 September 7
- Letter from Simon Greenleaf to Mr. Lopez regarding sending goods left with Lopez by Capt. Richd. Bartlett to sell on Greenleaf’s account to J. Snelling Esq.; Boston, MA
- Correspondence; Jewish merchants; Manuscripts (documents)
- Personal Name:
- Greenleaf, Simon; Lopez; Bartlett, Richd.; Snelling, J.
- Geographic Subject:
- United States -- Massachusetts -- Boston; United States -- Massachusetts
- Call Number:
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)