BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Sthāvaraliṅgapūjā, circa 1700-1850.
- 880-01 Sthāvaraliṅgapūjā, circa 1700-1850.
- Manual with associated rules and laws (dharma) for performing ceremonies associated with a the worship of stationary Śaiva liṅgas, typically those installed in temples dedicated to the Hindu deity Śiva.
- 1 item (3 leaves) : paper; 11 x 15 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Siva (Hindu deity); Lingas (Śaivism); Hinduism; Rites and ceremonies; Hindu law.; Dharma.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts