This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Brahmānanda.; Viṣayānandaprakaraṇa,; 1700-1850.
- Brahmānanda. Viṣayānandaprakaraṇa, 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on Hindu philosophy from the perspective of the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy; it explores and analyzes the worldly experience of the senses and its inferiority to the experience or joy of the abstract principle of the brahman; work contains part of an extensive commentary called the Tātparyabodhinī by Rāmakṛṣṇa running parallel, above and below, the main root text.
- 1 item (26 leaves) : paper; 11 x 31 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn900094565; (OCoLC)900094565; (PU)6332225-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Senses and sensation -- Religious aspects -- Hinduism.; Advaita.; Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Treatises.; Commentaries.; Watermarks.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Dīnārtha,; Rāmakr̥ṣṇa.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts