BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Bhaumastotra, 1856.
- 880-01 Bhaumastotra, 1856.
- Manuscript used in private or public recitation and ceremony in celebration and veneration of the planet Mars (Bhauma), through which the devotee receives benefits, such as the removal of disease, and the obtainment of benefits and gifts, such as the removal of debt (ṛṇa). Manuscript missing one folio (f. 3).
- India India Mars (Planet)
- 1 item (3 leaves) : paper; 10 x 20 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Debt; Devotional literature, Sanskrit.; Diseases
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts