BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
[Zakhīrah-ʹi Khvārazmshāhī]; [manuscript].
- [Zakhīrah-ʹi Khvārazmshāhī] [manuscript].
- Medical encyclopedia in 9 books, with discussions of physiology, anatomy, pathology, diagnosis, fevers, specific diseases, surgery, fractures, poisons, and antidotes. Includes indexes, although some leaves are missing. Most leaves re-margined with pink paper; a few leaves have original margins and extensive marginal notes or commentary (f. 255v-261r).
- Lawrence J. Schoenberg & Barbara Brizdle Manuscript Initiative.
- 352 leaves : paper, col. ill.; 395 x 317 (278 x 230) mm. bound to 400 x 322 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn782973986; (OCoLC)782973986; (PU)4922215-penndb-Voyager
- Two dated ownership stamps (f. 1r).; Formerly owned by the Hagop Kevorkian Fund; sold at auction at Sotheby's with other Kevorkian materials, 27 Apr. 1981, lot 108.; Appears in H. P. Kraus's cat. 186 (1991), no. 173.; Formerly owned by John D. Stanitz (Cleveland, Ohio), Ms. 20.; Acquired by Lawrence J. Schoenberg with other Stanitz manuscripts, Sept. 1997.; Deposit by Lawrence J. Schoenberg and Barbara Brizdle, 2011.; Gift of Barbara Brizdle Schoenberg, 2016.
- [Persia, 13--]
- Medicine, Persian -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Encyclopedias.; Illuminations.; Manuscripts, Persian; 14th century.; Manuscripts, Medieval.
- Personal Name:
- Qutb al-Dīn Muhammad,; Stanitz, John D.,; Schoenberg, Lawrence J.,
- Call Number:
- Oversize LJS 189
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts