This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Nirālambopaniṣad,; circa 1700-1850.
- Nirālambopaniṣad, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation, study, and recitation, and is a work dedicated to philosophical inquiries, a set of questions with answers, to help better understand the nature of the universe and various aspects of its composition both physical and sociological (the nature of its constituent parts, the nature of demons, students, teachers, and more).
- 1 item (3 leaves) : paper; 13 x 22 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn905547661; (OCoLC)905547661; (PU)6375446-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Demonology -- India.; Hindu cosmology.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.