BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Madhyasiddhāntakaumudī,; circa 1600-1750.
- Madhyasiddhāntakaumudī, circa 1600-1750.
- Manuscript was used for consultation or study and is an abridgment of Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita's well-known grammatical treatise and commentary, the Siddhāntakaumudī. Manuscript is incomplete, lacking a beginning and an ending.
- 1 item (95 leaves) : paper; 12 x 28 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn936579430; (OCoLC)936579430; (PU)6871689-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Sanskrit language -- Grammar -- Early works to 1800.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 17th century.; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts