BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
[Capitula Mirabelle]; [manuscript].
- [Capitula Mirabelle] [manuscript].
- Collection of statutes concerning the community of Mirabella in the Kingdom of Naples. The earliest section (f. 1r-28r) is dated 1551. This includes the "gravamina" of the people of Mirabella against Fabritio Giundatio, baron of Mirabella (1548-1551) and other legal documents. There are many later sections and additions, the latest of which appear to date to 1731 (f. 53v, 55v). The collection is preceded by an index (f. ii recto-iii verso) and followed by subscriptions of officials (f. 63r-65r).
- Mirabella Eclano (Italy); Naples (Kingdom)
- 69 leaves : parchment and paper; 285 x 208 mm. bound to 291 x 211 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn155964226; (OCoLC)155964226; (CStRLIN)PAUR95-A383; (PU)1580882-penndb-Voyager
- Italian, with a few items in Latin.
- Sold by J. Rosenthal, 1952.
- [Naples and Mirabella], 1551-1731.
- Law -- Italy -- Naples (Kingdom) -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Statutes.; Manuscripts, Italian; 16th century.; 17th century.; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Renaissance.; Manuscripts, European.
- Personal Name:
- Giundatio, Fabritio,
- Call Number:
- Oversize Ms. Codex 269
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts