BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
[Copies of correspondence and documents concerning the 1691 war between the Duchy of Savoy and France]; [manuscript].
- [Copies of correspondence and documents concerning the 1691 war between the Duchy of Savoy and France] [manuscript].
- Bound collection of copies of correspondence and other miscellaneous items originally written in Turin or Milan. Copied without signatures or addresses on varied sizes of paper, with the larger documents folded. Generally but not entirely arranged in chronological order. Includes two printed items: Relatione di quanto è successo nell'assedio di Cuneo (Milan, 1691; ff. 54-57); and Lettera di Monsu il Marchese di Louvoi (Turin, 1691; ff. 113-116).
- France; Savoy (France and Italy)
- 17th century.
- 124 leaves : paper; 145-305 x 100-202 mm. bound to 209 x 160 mm. (large items folded)
- (OCoLC)ocn155964218; (OCoLC)155964218; (CStRLIN)PAUR95-A379; (PU)1580879-penndb-Voyager
- Sold by Leo S. Olschki (Florence), 1952 (label inside upper cover, Ex libris Leonis S. Olschki, Bibliopolae Veneti, No. 19081).
- [Savoy, ca. 1690-1692]
- Codices.; Hybrid books.; Manuscripts, Italian; 17th century.; Manuscripts, European.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 265
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts