BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
In octo Aristotelis libros de phisico auditu disputatio[nes]; [manuscript].
- In octo Aristotelis libros de phisico auditu disputatio[nes] [manuscript].
- Commentary and disputations on Aristotle's Physics. Divided into sections on the first four books of the Physics, which are then split into disputations, each consisting of several numbered inquiries (quaestiones). Possibly part of a two-volume work, since the title refers to eight books. Either written or owned by Sigismundo Marino (f. 116v). Contains catchwords on lower right verso of final page of each quire. Completed on July 4, 1684 (f. 116r).
- 119 leaves : paper; 200 x 140 (155 x 105) mm. bound to 210 x 150 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn259117359; (OCoLC)259117359; (PU)4397107-penndb-Voyager
- Sold by the Libreria Antiquaria Docet (Bologna), 1965.
- [Italy], 1684.
- Physics -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Commentaries.; Leture notes.; Manuscripts, Latin; 17th century.; Manuscripts, European.
- Personal Name:
- Aristotle.; Aristotle
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 1259
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts