BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Saṃjīvanī sarga 9,; 1727.
- Saṃjīvanī sarga 9, 1727.
- Manuscript is employed for contemplation and study and is a commentary by Mallinātha on the Raghuvaṃśa by Kālidāsa, which deals with the exploits of the Raghu dynasty. Manuscript contains the commentary about the ninth chapter (sarga) of the work.
- 1 item (12 leaves) : paper; 12 x 25 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn913786428; (OCoLC)913786428; (PU)6445724-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Rāma (Hindu deity) -- Early works to 1800.; Hindu mythology -- Early works to 1800.; Commentaries.; Poems.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.
- Personal Name:
- Vālmīki.; Kālidāsa.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.