This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Siddhāntamañjarī,; circa 1700-1850.; Śabdapariccheda; Nyāyasiddhāntamañjarī
- Siddhāntamañjarī, circa 1700-1850. Śabdapariccheda Nyāyasiddhāntamañjarī
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a treatise and commentary on logic from the perspective of the Nyāya school of Hindu philosophy. Text is a section on word use (śabda), the Śabdapariccheda, which is part of the Siddhāntamañjarī.
- 1 item (30 leaves) : paper; 11 x 26 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn958018500; (OCoLC)958018500; (PU)7090036-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Nyaya.; Hindu logic.; Logic -- India.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts