BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Brahmānanda,; circa 1700-1850.
- Brahmānanda, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a part of a larger treatise on Hindu philosophy. This part of the larger work contains three subsections: Ātmānanda, Advaitānanda, and Vidyānanda all dealing with different aspects of Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta doctrine. It is part of a larger manuscript work and contains part of an extensive commentary called the Tātparyabodhinī by Rāmakṛṣṇa running parallel, above and below, the main root text.
- 1 item (57 leaves) : paper; 12 x 32 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn904995343; (OCoLC)904995343; (PU)6370229-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Advaita.; Vedanta.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts