BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
[Roman de Troie, fragment]; [manuscript].
- [Roman de Troie, fragment] [manuscript].
- Fragment of the medieval Romance of Troy, written in octosyllabic couplets. The fragment corresponds, with numerous variants, to verses 6658-7024 in Volume I of Constans's critical edition of this text, in which the allies of Priam are listed and Palamedes arrives.
- Troy (Extinct city)
- 2 leaves : parchment; 290 x 205 (240 x 154) mm. bound to 298 x 211 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn155925522; (OCoLC)155925522; (CStRLIN)PAUR04-B23; (PU)3570010-penndb-Voyager
- Old French.
- Formerly owned by Leo S. Olschki; sold from his collection, 1952.
- [France, ca. 1300]
- Trojan War.; Codices.; Fragments.; Romances (literary genre); Manuscripts, French; 13th century.; 14th century.; Manuscripts, Medieval.
- Personal Name:
- Olschki, Leo S.
- Call Number:
- Oversize Ms. Codex 933
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts