BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Pakṣatāṭippanī,; after 1829.
- Pakṣatāṭippanī, after 1829.
- Manuscript used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on logic from the perspective of the Nyāya school of Hindu philosophy and is a commentary on the Tattvacintāmaṇidīdhiti of Raghunātha Śiromaṇi. The text is of one section, Pakṣatāṭippanī, of the larger work.
- 1 item (73 leaves) : paper; 11 x 30 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn958299549; (OCoLC)958299549; (PU)7093673-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Nyaya.; Hindu logic.; Logic -- India.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Watermarks.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Raghunātha Śiromaṇi.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts