BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Mārgaśīrṣamāhātmya,; circa 1700-1850.
- Mārgaśīrṣamāhātmya, circa 1700-1850.
- Incomplete sections of chapter 11 and chapter 12 of the Mārgaśīrṣamāhātmya from the Vaiṣṇavakhaṇḍa of the Skandapurāṇa. Praises the month of Mārgaśīrṣa (November-December) when the moon enters into the constellation of Mṛgaśiras. Presented as a conversation between the Hindu deities Kṛṣṇa and Brahmā.
- 1 item (1 leaves) : paper; 11 x 16 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn798928018; (OCoLC)798928018; (PU)5788270-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Krishna (Hindu deity); Brahmā (Hindu deity); Devotional literature, Sanskrit.; Hindu astronomy.; Poems.; Prayers.; Hymns.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts