This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Pañcabhūtaviveka, 1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on Hindu philosophy from the perspective of the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy; work contains part of an extensive commentary called the Tātparyabodhinī by Rāmakṛṣṇa running parallel, above and below, the main root text. Work possibly copied in Varāṇasī and by a follower of Śaivism, as dedication to this city and forms of Śiva (such as Bhairava) are present (f. 1r).
- 1 item (14 leaves) : paper; 21 x 33 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn884922599; (OCoLC)884922599; (PU)6243148-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Advaita.; Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Treatises.; Commentaries.; Watermarks.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Janārdana Tāhmaṇakara,; Rāmakr̥ṣṇa.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts