This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Raghuvaṃśa.; Sarga 7,; circa 1700-1850.; Raghusaptamasarga
- Raghuvaṃśa. Sarga 7, circa 1700-1850. Raghusaptamasarga
- Manuscript is employed for contemplation and study and is the seventh section of a poetic work that deals with the exploits of the Raghu dynasty, important for mythic background to and retelling of elements of the Hindu epic, the Rāmāyaṇa. Reference is made in the post-colophon notes to the sacred city of Kāśī (Vārāṇasī) and the deity Viśveśvara who dwells there.
- 1 item (13 leaves) : paper; 12 x 23 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn974037356; (OCoLC)974037356; (PU)7539405-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu mythology.; Rāma (Hindu deity); Poems.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.