BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Kaṭhopaniṣad,; circa 1700-1850.
- Kaṭhopaniṣad, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation, study and recitation, and is a Hindu or Late Vedic philosophical treatise presented as a dialogue between a father Vājraśrava, and his son Niciketas; the work addresses early concepts of the Self (ātman), as well as addressing and offering interpretation of early social and ritual action.
- 1 item (16 leaves) : paper; 10 x 14 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn897954825; (OCoLC)897954825; (PU)6318172-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Ātman.; Self (Philosophy); Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Treatises.; Dialogues.; Drawings (visual works).; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts