BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Manuṭīkā.; Adhyāya 7,; circa 1700-1850.; Manusmṛtiṭīkā.
- Manuṭīkā. Adhyāya 7, circa 1700-1850. Manusmṛtiṭīkā.
- Manuscript is a later copy of an 11th- or 12th-century commentary on the seventh chapter of the Manusmṛti, also known as the Mānavadharmaśāstra, a 1st-century work on Hindu law (dharma), rites, customs, and religious life of that period. Lacks opening folio.
- 1 item (31 leaves) : paper; 13 x 29 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn928639411; (OCoLC)928639411; (PU)6775126-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Dharma.; Hindu law.; Rites and ceremonies -- India.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts