BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Rāgadhanyāśī, circa 1700-1850.
- 880-01 Rāgadhanyāśī, circa 1700-1850.
- Fragment of a treatise about music, dance and theater. Title refers to a style of rāga (musical melody), a dhanyāśī or dhanāśrī, mentioned in the text. Manuscript lacks most of the text, including its beginning and ending.
- India. India. India.
- 1 item (3 leaves) : paper; 13 x 27 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Music; Raga.; Dance; Theater
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts