BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
[Italian alchemical miscellany]; [manuscript].
- [Italian alchemical miscellany] [manuscript].
- Collection of alchemical recipes preceded by a few brief treatises (including a commentary attributed to Hortulanus and a work referring to Arnaldus de Villanova). Folios 1-2, 40 and 42-43 are blank. There is a short guide, index or key in a later hand at the end (f. 41r).
- 43 leaves : paper, ill.; 213 x 155 (194 x 134) mm. bound to 222 x 150 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn155962624; (OCoLC)155962624; (CStRLIN)PAUR94-A261; (PU)1551755-penndb-Voyager
- Latin, with some Italian.
- Acquired, 1965.
- [Italy, between 1550 and 1650]
- Alchemy -- Early works to 1800.; Chemistry -- History.; Codices.; Drawings.; Recipes.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Latin; 16th century.; 17th century.; Manuscripts, Renaissance.; Manuscripts, European.
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 131
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts