BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Liber phisicorum sive auditus phisici; [manuscript].
- Liber phisicorum sive auditus phisici [manuscript].
- Commentary on Aristotle's Physics, divided into 8 books. Occasional marginal notes.
- Lawrence J. Schoenberg & Barbara Brizdle Manuscript Initiative.
- 94 leaves : parchment; 320 x 225 (242 x 170) mm. bound to 325 x 235 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn840505739; (OCoLC)840505739; (PU)5941942-penndb-Voyager
- Sold by Benost for 4 Parisian pounds, possibly to Mg. Nicholaus Pons, 7 October 1349 (erased inscription inside upper cover).; Owned in northern Italy later in the 14th-century (inscription concerning a financial transaction at Sant' Arcangelo di Romagna, near Forli, in 1355, inside lower cover).; Sold for 4 pounds to Johannes a Toscanella, possibly at Marola, in 1452 (erased inscription at end of text, f. 92v).; Formerly owned by Otto H. F. Vollbehr (Washington, D.C.).; Formerly owned by Robert B. Honeyman (San Juan Capistrano, California).; Sold at auction at Sotheby's in Part III of the Honeyman collection, 2 May 1979, lot 1093.; Formerly held in the Bergendal Collection, Ms. 10.; Sold by Sam Fogg Ltd. (London) to Lawrence J. Schoenberg, February 1998.; Deposit by Lawrence J. Schoenberg and Barbara Brizdle, 2013.
- [France, before 1349]
- Physics -- Early works to 1800.; Physical sciences -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Commentaries.; Illuminations (visual works); Manuscripts, Latin; 14th century.; Manuscripts, Medieval.
- Personal Name:
- Aristotle; Aristotle.; Vollbehr, Otto H. F.; Honeyman, Robert B.,
- Call Number:
- Oversize LJS 234
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts