BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Viṣṇuyāgapaddhati, 1847.
- Small manuscript for consultation during the performance of rites and rituals. Manuscript is a guide book or manual for making offerings, gifts, oblations, and sacrifices to the Hindu deity Viṣṇu. Contains formulas for recitation.
- 1 item (147 leaves) : paper; 9 x 18 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn813296663; (OCoLC)813296663; (PU)5842341-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Manuscript was commissioned by Nānā Sāheb, possibly the same figure who later became a leader in the Indian rebellion against the British in 1857 A.D.
- Viṣṇuyāgaprayoga.; http://hdl.library.upenn.edu/1017/d/medren/5842341
- Vishnu (Hindu deity); Sacrifice -- Hinduism.; Rites and ceremonies -- India.; Recitations -- Religious aspects.; Manuals (instructional materials); Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Jagannāth Āpājī Pārkar Rānjhekar,; Nānā Sāheb,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.