BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Bhāṣyaratnaprabhā.; Adhyāya 2,; 1774.
- Bhāṣyaratnaprabhā. Adhyāya 2, 1774.
- Manuscript used for consultation and study and is a Hindu philosophical treatise, critical gloss, and super-commentary addressing the early Mīmāṃsā view of the embodied Self, as presented in the Śārīrakamīmāṃsābhāṣya by Śaṇkarācārya. Śaṇkarācārya's work is itself a commentary on the ancient Brahmasūtra. The commentary is written from the perspective of the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy.
- 1 item (67 leaves) : paper; 13 x 18 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn897951344; (OCoLC)897951344; (PU)6318148-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Sanskrit language -- Glossaries, vocabularies, etc.; Advaita.; Mimamsa.; Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Śaṅkarācārya.; Bādarāyaṇa.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts