BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Gaṇeśastotra, circa 1700-1850.
- 880-01 Gaṇeśastotra, circa 1700-1850.
- Tiny manuscript, a kind of pocket book, for personal use, recitation, and prayer dedicated to the worship and praise of Hindu deity Gaṇeśa, the elephant-headed lord of obstacles. Praises the deity in eight verses (āṣṭika), although there are missing parts of verses four through six. Text is possibly derived from the Padmapurāṇa, Uttarakhaṇḍa.
- 1 item (3 leaves) : paper; 7 x 13 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Gaṇeśa (Hindu deity); Hindu hymns, Sanskrit.; Devotional literature, Sanskrit.; Puja (Hinduism)
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts