BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Muktāvalīprakāśa,; circa 1700-1850.
- Muktāvalīprakāśa, circa 1700-1850.
- Text consists of a gloss on the Siddhāntamuktavalī by Nyāyapañcānana Bhaṭṭācārya; it is a commentary on the Bhāṣāpariccheda (f. 1r, line 2), a work of Nyāya philosophy also written by Viśvanātha, who is named Viśvanātha Pañcānana in the manuscript (f. 1r, line 3). Text lacks an ending; an unknown commentary has been added in small text by a second scribe, running vertically above and below the main text.
- 1 item (17 leaves) : paper; 12 x 32 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn801816078; (OCoLC)801816078; (PU)5797801-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu philosophy.; Nyaya.; Treatises.; Commentaries.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts