BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Madhyasiddhāntakaumudī,; circa 1700-1850.
- Madhyasiddhāntakaumudī, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript was used for consultation or study and is an abridgment (laghu) of Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita's well-known grammatical treatise and commentary, the Siddhāntakaumudī; the second section is called the Tiṅanta.
- 1 item (105 leaves) : paper; 12 x 25 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn936559868; (OCoLC)936559868; (PU)6871324-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Sanskrit language -- Grammar.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita.; Dāsa, Vaiṣṇavalakṣmaṇa,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts