This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Siddhāntalakṣaṇa,; circa 1700-1850.; Tattvacintāmaṇidīdhitivivṛti
- Siddhāntalakṣaṇa, circa 1700-1850. Tattvacintāmaṇidīdhitivivṛti
- Manuscript used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on logic from the perspective of the Nyāya school of Hindu philosophy and is a commentary on the Tattvacintāmaṇidīdhiti of Raghunātha Śiromaṇi. The text is one section, Siddhāntalakṣaṇa, of the larger work.
- 1 item (237 leaves) : paper; 11 x 30 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn958299591; (OCoLC)958299591; (PU)7093676-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Nyaya.; Hindu logic.; Logic -- India.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Raghunātha Śiromaṇi.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts