BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Letter concerning the forge of Ruelle, 1776 August 16.
- Letter concerning the forge of Ruelle, 1776 August 16.
- Letter written from Versailles, 16 August 1776, to Monsieur de Beaumont concerning the forge of Ruelle. The writer again refers to the work at the forge for the French Navy, notes that their operations have been suspended until the arrangement between the Comte d'Artois and Louis XVI is completed, and requests that Monsieur de Beaumont expedite the process. With a note at the close of the letter, added by the author, whose signature is illegible; the letter may have been written by a secretary. By the same author as LJS 180, Item 21 and Item 23.
- France France Ruelle (France)
- Louis XVI, 1774-1793.
- 1 item (1 leaf)
- In French.
- Technology; Iron industry and trade; History
- Call Number:
- LJS 180
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts